The Neodesha Fire Department had a busy 2014. Our total call volume was 682 calls. 66 of these calls were Fire Related calls including 9 structure fires. This was the most calls we have ever run in a year.
Calls by Month
January - 64
February - 64
March - 69
April - 60
May - 55
June - 40
July - 67
August - 58
September - 41
October - 49
November - 63
December - 52
Highlights from 2014
- Purchased a new Horton Ambulance, a 2013 Ford 6.7L 4 Wheel Drive.
- Receiving a $1,000 grant from Enbridge used for new Training Equipment
- Received a generous donation from Newkirk, Denis and Buckles for a new
Dog suit for Public Education.
- Hosted Kansas Regional Water Rescue Flood Training in June
- Participated in Kansas Task Force 4 Technical Rescue Training
- Grew our Full Time Staff to 9 members
- Celebrated our 116th year as a Fire Department
- It was the 34th year we have incorporated EMS into the Neodesha Fire Department